100% PURE AUSTRALIAN OIL
PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE NATURAL ANTISEPTIC 14ML
A Naturally sourced antiseptic. What Is Tea Tree Oil? Tea Tree Oil (TTO), also called Melaleuca Oil, and is made from the leaves of the tea tree plant (Melaleuca Alternifolia), a member of the myrtle tree family, which is native to Australia. Highly Antibacterial Antifungal
- Fights bacterial infections
- Beneficial for skin inflammation such as Chickenpox Cold sores
- Inhale for congestion and respiratory tract infections
- Fights fungal infections especially candida, jock itch, athlete’s foot and toenail fungus
- Reduces halitosis (bad breath)
- Eradication of head lice
- Reduces the inflammation of Psoriasis
- Provides relief for itchy insect bites, sores and sunburns
- Natural insect repellant
- Natural deodorant
- Acne face wash
- Kills foot order.
Exceptional Cleaning Properties Household Cleaner
Tea Tree Oil has powerful antimicrobial properties killing off bad bacteria in your home.
- Removes mold and mildew
- Anti-microbial laundry freshener
- De-Greaser, removes gummy glue from pesky stickers on bottles
Cautions: For the treatment of minor burns Immediately apply cold water or ice packs to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use.
Store below 30oC away from direct sunlight.